Saturday, 27 April 2019.
Here we are.
Before you start reading
We've actively collected your feedback and suggestions throughout the first season and are happy for what we've achieved so far.
If you have any ideas for the UHC Season III, feel free to join our Discord and share them to everyone.
What is new?
- Everyone can late-scatter themselves before the final heal happens.
- Everyone can spectate 50x50.
- New scenarios added: FlowerPower, Vanilla+, Limitations, BareBones, BloodDiamonds, BloodEnchants, NoClean+, VeinMiner, SafeLoot, ColdWeapons, Unbreakable, Snowballer.
- Once someone gets banned, everyone they killed will be respawned automatically.
- Remaining "NoClean" time is now displayed on the sidebar.
- Glass border has been added to the nether.
What is changed?
- Border radius has been increased by 500 blocks, so it is now 2000x2000.
- Lowered gold rate slightly.
- Your teammates have green names and enemies have red names.
- The 500x500 border shrink scatter is randomized.
- Nether disables at the 500x500 shrink instead of at the 100x100 shrink.
- Only oak and dark oak trees drop apples.
- Mineshaft rate has been lowered.
- Sugar cane rate has been increased.
- Added missing biomes such as "roofed forest".
- UHC Season II will be online for 2 months (Unlike Season 1).
- We’ve been adjusting our hardware and software throughout the first season. Thanks to that we have a better DDoS protection and are now able to support 200+ players.
- We have huge updates planned that will be implemented throughout our second UHC season and at the start of season III. The third season will start in roughly two months.
Thank you, everyone.